Travelling is your first love and you have seen most of the beautiful Indian places. Now, you want to explore foreign lands but your pocket doesn’t allow for that and you think visiting a foreign land will always be a dream. Then you are wrong Mr./Miss Traveller. You could be a college student who wants to explore some adventurous territories of the world, a newly wedded couple who wants
a honeymoon destination other than Shimla and Kashmir, a middle-class Indian family with a desire to travel abroad with everyone in the family for once in a lifetime. None of you is supposed to kill your dreams just because you fall short on budget. You can have the adventures and fun experience of travelling to a foreign land with less than 50,000 INR in hand. Here, we have created a list of the cheapest yet wonderful tourist destinations. Have a look:
- BHUTAN: Bhutan is a small landlocked nation associated with the Northern border of India. The country is known for its simplistic and peaceful lifestyle and has given the idea of the Gross Happiness Report to the World. You can explore the beauty of Himalayan Valleys here. If you have an adventurous side in you, then Bhutan is the right place for fulfilling that. You don’t need any kind of Visa to visit Bhutan. You can travel here by Road or by Air. Here, you will not only enjoy the soothing ambience of Himalayan Peaks and Valley but also have lots of fun with exciting nightlife. Its capital Thimpu have Clubs and Bars which remain open till late at night. You can also enjoy some Bhutani Street Food here. round-trip to Bhutan will cost you INR 35,000 on average.
- NEPAL: it’s another northern neighbour of India and known as the land of Thunder Dragon. The country is a favourite destination for budget travellers. The country is world-famous for being home to the highest mountain peak i.e. the Mount Everest. The famous Pashupati Nath temple and Gautam Buddha’s birthplace Lumbini is also located here. One can enjoy trekking here at destinations like Poon hills, Mustang trek, Annapurna trek and Everest base camp track. Moreover, if you want to shop for some affordable goods for home then Indra Chowk of Kathmandu is the best place for you. Don’t forget to bring shawls from here for the ladies at your home. If you want to experience beautiful landscapes of sunsets and sunrise then you must stay one day at Nagarkot. A round trip to Nepal will cost you around 10,000 to 15000 INR.
- VIETNAM: Vietnam is another low budget yet beautiful country in South East Asia you can travel from India. This country is full of natural beauty and has a rich cultural heritage. The Vietnamese food will also add a unique taste to your visit, the country is rightly called “ The kitchen of the world”. The natural ambience consists of beaches, islands, rainforests and mountain ranges. You can enjoy trekking, sightseeing, sunbathing on beaches here. Another interesting aspect of this beautiful country is its culture. It’s a multi-ethnic country like India with a rich history. People are friendly and helpful here. The average cost of one week Vietnam visit will be around 50,000 INR. also read: captions for Instagram about travel For your Travel pictures
- SRILANKA: Sri Lanka is India’s Southern neighbour with lots of tourist attractions. It’s another low-cost country to visit for. You can apply for 30 days e Visa at a low cost. Here you will get to explore beautiful beaches like Mirissa, Tea gardens, lush forests, wildlife, hill stations etc. You can also visit Buddhist architectural sites here. So, clearly, Sri Lanka has a lot to offer nature lovers but it won’t also disappoint the fun-loving individuals too. Here you will get numerous opportunities for adventure sports such as bungee jumping, paragliding, skydiving etc. The country also gives you opportunities for pleasurable nightlife. People can enjoy Gaming and gambling, clubbing etc here. One week, a Sri Lanka visit will cost you 30,000- 50,000 INR.
- THAILAND: Thailand is the world’s 8th most visited country by international tourists. It’s known as the ‘land of smiles’ The country will give you diversified experiences of tourism. You will find natural serenity on its beaches like Koh Lipe. Here you can experience Scuba diving too. If you are a lover of nightlife then you must visit Koh Phangan and be a part of the famous Full Moon Party. You can get some good deals at Phuket and Bangkok’s local markets. Moreover, you will find some really delicious Thai foods on the streets. Thailand is a country that satisfies the need of each type of travellers be it nature lovers, culture enthusiasts or party animals. The average cost for travelling to Thailand is 40,000 INR.
- MYANMAR: it’s India’s eastern neighbour bordering the northeastern states of India. It’s formally known as Burma. Here you can enjoy Began’s natural beauty, watch Colonial architecture at Yangon. You will encounter a lot of Stupas and Have an amazing night at Golden Rock and enjoy the natural wonder at Hpa’an karst caves and hidden waterways. It will cost you a total of around 45,000 INR to visit Myanmar.
- INDONESIA: Indonesia is another country full of natural beauty and cultural heritage. This beautiful place provides you with multiple options for being recreation. Here you will get Visa on arrival. You will be able to see a lot of beautifully constructed temples at Since the nation is made up of an archipelago, you will get an opportunity to see a lot of beaches which attract many tourists. If you are lucky, you will be able to gaze at a volcanic eruption too. The average cost of visiting Indonesia is less than 50,000 INR.
- HONG KONG: Hong Kong is one of the most visited tourist destinations with lots of attractions. The city is fast growing with lots of skyscrapers and has smooth and low-cost transportation facilities. The 75% part of it is a country park with lots of spectacular views. You can visit some fun parks like Disneyland here and enjoy some adventure sports too. And don’t forget to enjoy some delicious Chinese food here. The average cost for visiting Hong Kong is 55,000-70,000 INR.
- MALDIVES: the Maldives is a small island nation located in the South-West part of the Indian continent. Here, you will find lots of resorts with private pools on the islands. You can have relaxation by taking the services of massage therapists and luxurious spas. You can go on the beach deck for a romantic evening with your partner. Here you will also get world-class swimming, scuba diving and other water activities opportunities. Here you will also see some beautiful coral islands grouped in atolls. The average cost of visiting the Maldives is 50,000 INR.
- SEYCHELLES: Seychelles is another Island nation located in Eastern Africa. Here, the three Islands Mahe, Praslin and La Digue attract the majority of tourists. You can enjoy a lot of underwater activities like Scuba diving, reef safari here. Here you can also see some beautiful beaches and watch sea creatures like sea turtles and sea birds. The average cost of visiting Seychelles will be around INR 1,00000.
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES: UAE is called ‘Paris Of East’. Here you will be astonished by the man-made environment in a deserted land. The Skyscrapers like Burz Khalifa are the epitome of modern man’s architectural capabilities. The place is extremely vibrant and full of life with lots of entertainment opportunities. Moreover, Dubai is considered the safest place for women and they can visit freely here at the night without being concerned about safety at all. Here, you can enjoy the desert Safari and enjoy adventure sports. It’s also a favourite spot for tech lovers as you will be able to get the latest gadgets at affordable prices here. So, UAE will give you an amazing experience with lots of fun, adventure, sightseeing, entertainment and shopping opportunities. The average cost for a UAE trip is INR 1 lakh for a week.
- TURKEY: Turkey is a unique country to visit for. It’s the land of the great Ottoman Empire. The land is full of cultural heritage and will give you a glimpse of the ancient world. No wonder this nation is home to 16 UNESCO World Heritage sites. Here, you will be astonished by seeing the ‘fairy Chimneys’ which took millions of years to take shape. If you are an adventure sports lover then you will also love this place as it’s a land of hot air balloons. The land is also full of natural beauty be it the hills of Kackar Mountain or Erfelek waterfall. You can also be part of its cultural events and festivals. This, ancient country with its cultural and natural richness will give a peculiar taste to your travel diary. It’s not going to disappoint people who have some real taste for travel. Moreover, the country is cheap for accommodation and transportation. You can apply for Evisa to travel here. The average cost for visiting Turkey is 55,000 INR.
So, you have seen that you can have a wonderful foreign trip without compromising your budget. Why kill your dream of having a foreign trip with your friends or family when these countries offer you so much at affordable prices? Why not pack your bag and plan a trip to any of these exciting locations?